February Feels So Short...
It always feels like the year just begun, then suddenly love is in the air and whoosh... Valentine's over! Is it just me or is this month of the year freakishly shorter than usual?
Nah. Don't give me that 28 days is factually shorter than 31 routine. I know that. I mean why does this particular month race by so fast each year. March always seems to drag on and on. August always seems to stretch on despite the fun in the sun feeling that month always gives me. November, depending on which hemisphere I am in, has a gloomy and disgruntled feel about it while December has the distraction of sleigh bells, mistletoe and to do lists that always feel best shoved in a drawer until that guilty resolution is made in the early hours of New Year's Eve.
This January has raced past with my head half turned to television screens filled with snow filtering its way across a continent with stunned and very cold looking people shaking their heads in shock at its presence, floods burying others in misery which is not exactly a step up from staring mournfully at bills and tax returns while most people seem to use this month to grit their teeth and try to pretend the year will be awesome because miraculously we all seem to get jolly the month before, celebrate with fireworks whizzing around us and then drag ourselves back to work with resolutions already broken one day in to the month.
But then along comes freakishly paced February with its delightful optimism and little winks of inspiration and off we go on the hunt to get to the other end of the month hoping to be rewarded by that precious 29th day every four years. Today I tip my virtual hat off to those lucky enough to be born that day and hope you are already preparing to stake claim to the quadruple presents owed to you... in two years time... Perhaps February is a fairly annoying month for some after all!
10 Reasons To Use Content Seekers Ready Made Content
1. Your boss (even if you are the boss) likes good content and you're tired of acting inspired when you have the indignity of 'writer's block'
2. Surfing the web today brought you here and amusingly enough you are still reading so why not...
3.The amount of content available here is already six months work in terms of choices and options
4. It's quality content but affordably priced and besides...it's quality content
5. It is always good to know you can reach out and tailor make any of the adjustments once 'inspired'
6. The real reason is we are on hands and knees begging you to grab and use the non exclusive content while acting like we'll be fine without you. We won't. We need you. Pretend to need us too. We ain't too proud to beg
7. Number 6 repeated for dramatic effect as we digitally throw ourselves at your feet
8. It's a simple solution and it is right here in front of you. We know you'll be back for more once you get used to the fact we won't chase you down. Read 6 for emphasis.
9. We like what we do which makes it fun to keep the content coming in all forms.
10. Did you seriously read through all of these expecting anything other than sweet digital blinks and creative winks?